We will keep fighting for all libraries - stand with us!
Internet Archive Audio
- This Just In
- Grateful Dead
- Old Time Radio
- 78 RPMs and Cylinder Recordings
- Audio Books & Poetry
- Computers, Technology and Science
- Music, Arts & Culture
- News & Public Affairs
- Spirituality & Religion
- Radio News Archive
- Flickr Commons
- Occupy Wall Street Flickr
- NASA Images
- Solar System Collection
- Ames Research Center
- All Software
- Old School Emulation
- MS-DOS Games
- Historical Software
- Classic PC Games
- Software Library
- Kodi Archive and Support File
- Vintage Software
- CD-ROM Software
- CD-ROM Software Library
- Software Sites
- Tucows Software Library
- Shareware CD-ROMs
- Software Capsules Compilation
- CD-ROM Images
- ZX Spectrum
- DOOM Level CD
- Smithsonian Libraries
- FEDLINK (US)
- Lincoln Collection
- American Libraries
- Canadian Libraries
- Universal Library
- Project Gutenberg
- Children's Library
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- Books by Language
- Additional Collections
- Prelinger Archives
- Democracy Now!
- Occupy Wall Street
- TV NSA Clip Library
- Animation & Cartoons
- Arts & Music
- Computers & Technology
- Cultural & Academic Films
- Ephemeral Films
- Sports Videos
- Videogame Videos
- Youth Media
Search the history of over 867 billion web pages on the Internet.
- Wayback Machine (iOS)
- Wayback Machine (Android)
- Explore the Collections
- Build Collections
Save Page Now
Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future.
Please enter a valid web address
- Donate Donate icon An illustration of a heart shape
MyMaths for Key Stage 3
Bookreader item preview, share or embed this item, flag this item for.
- Graphic Violence
- Explicit Sexual Content
- Hate Speech
- Misleading/Inaccurate/Missing Metadata
cut-off text front cover cut-off text due to tight binding
plus-circle Add Review comment Reviews
No suitable files to display here.
14 day loan required to access PDF files.
Uploaded by station42.cebu on February 2, 2021
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
Remote Learning Files
Dear students and parents/carers, During this period of closure we will endeavour to continue to provide work as per our schemes of work, using online services such as Kerboodle and Integral. A general overview is provided immediately below this note, and more detailed instructions for each week can be found by scrolling down this page. This page will be updated/amended as the situation develops. Guides for logging in and using the online resources can be found using the appropriate links on the right. We expect that there may be some disruption to these services due to high traffic, so some patience may be necessary. Yours sincerely, Mr Sheppard & the BGS Mathematics Department
END OF TERM UPDATE I am sure that several of you may be using summer to finish off some of the work we've set. If you need support with the material then I will be available to students via my school email although naturally my response rate will be slower. Note that we will not be checking Teams or Dr Frost over summer. Have a great break, Mr Sheppard Subject Leader: Mathematics
Current Task(s) Term 6 Week 7
↓Year 7↓ All tasks
↓Year 8↓ All tasks
↓Year 9↓ All tasks
↓Year 10↓ All tasks
↓Year 12↓ All tasks
↓Year 11↓ A-Level Preparation
↓Year 13↓ University Transition
Kerboodle KS3 MyMaths Books - Answers
Book 1B Answers
Book 1C Answers
Book 2B Answers
Book 2C Answers
Book 3B Answers
Book 3C Answers
Scroll down to find your year group. Resources will continue to be added as required.
Term 4 Week 5 - Mon 23/03 to Fri 27/03
Term 4 Week 6 - Mon 30/03 to Fri 03/04
Term 5 Week 1 - Mon 20/04 to Fri 24/04
Term 5 Week 2 - Mon 27/04 to Fri 01/05
Term 5 Week 3 - Mon 04/05 to Fri 08/05
Use this link to find some printable isometric paper (pg8) Isometric Paper
Term 5 Week 4 - Mon 11/05 to Fri 15/05
Term 5 Week 5 - Mon 18/05 to Fri 22/05
Two-way tables worksheet (1)
Two-way tables worksheet (2)
Term 6 Week 1 - Mon 01/06 to Fri 05/06
Term 6 Week 2 - Mon 08/06 to Fri 12/06
Term 6 Week 3 - Mon 15/06 to Fri 19/06
Term 6 Week 4 - Mon 22/06 to Fri 26/06
Term 6 Week 5 - Mon 29/06 to Fri 03/07
Term 6 Week 6 - Mon 06/07 to Fri 10/07
Term 6 Week 7 - Mon 13/07 to Fri 17/07
Pythagoras' Theorem (1)
Pythagoras' Theorem (2)
Handling Data (1)
Handling Data (2)
Simultaneous Equations (1)
Simultaneous Equations (2)
Term 6 Weeks 3 & 4 Mon 15/06 to Fri 26/06
Angles & Polygons
Term 6 Week 5 & 6 & 7 Mon 29/06 to Fri 17/07
Term 4 Weeks 5 & 6 and Term 5 Week 1 Mon 23/03 to Fri 24/04
Term 5 Weeks 2 & 3 Mon 27/04 to Fri 08/05
Ch9 Measures and Accuracy
Term 5 Weeks 4 & 5 Mon 11/05 to Fri 22/05
Ch 14 Graphs 1
Term 6 Weeks 1 & 2 Mon 01/06 to Fri 12/06
Term 6 Week 3 Mon 15/06 to Fri 19/06
Ch 14 Graphs 1 Review Pythagoras
Term 6 Week 5 Mon 29/06 to Fri 03/07
Term 6 Week 7 Mon 13/07 to Fri 17/07
Term 4 Week 5 Mon 23/03 to Fri 27/03
Variable Acceleration Trigonometry
Term 4 Week 6 Mon 30/03 to Fri 03/04
Exponentials & Logarithms (1 & 2) Hypothesis Testing (1)
Term 5 Week 1 Mon 20/04 to Fri 24/04
Exponentials & Logarithms (3) Hypothesis Testing (2)
Term 5 Week 2 Mon 27/04 to Fri 01/05
OCR Proof Exercise & Solutions
Term 5 Week 3 Mon 04/05 to Fri 08/05
Sequences & Series (1 & 2) A2 Trigonometry (1)
Term 5 Week 4 Mon 11/05 to Fri 15/05
Sequences & Series (3) A2 Trigonometry (2)
Term 5 Week 5 Mon 18/05 to Fri 22/05
Differentiation (1 & 2) Algebra (1 & 2)
Term 6 Week 1 Mon 01/06 to Fri 05/06
Differentiation (3) Algebra (3)
Term 6 Week 2 Mon 08/06 to Fri 12/06
Term 6 Weeks 3, 4 & 5 Mon 15/06 to Fri 03/07
Term 6 Week 6 Mon 06/07 to Fri 10/07
Pure & Statistics - Question Paper
Pure & Statistics - Answer Booklet
Pure & Mechanics - Question Paper
Pure & Mechanics - Answer Booklet
Pure & Statistics - Markscheme
Pure & Mechanics - Markscheme
- Remote Learning
- Key Stage 3 Year 7 Year 8 Year 9
- Key Stage 4 Year 10 Year 11
- Key Stage 5 Year 12 Year 13
- Maths Challenges
- Puzzle of the Week
- Maths Competition Questions Maths Competition Answers
- FAQ Students Parents
- Recommended Websites
Mymaths For KS3 Homework Book 2B Single
114 pages, Paperback
Published January 1, 1656
About the author
Ratings & Reviews
What do you think? Rate this book Write a Review
Friends & Following
Community reviews, join the discussion, can't find what you're looking for.
Advanced Search Browse
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
My Maths for KS3 Homework Book 2B Single (PDF)
By: oxford university press.
Sign Up Now! Already a Member? Log In You must be logged into UK education collection to access this title. Learn about membership options , or view our freely available titles .
- by Oxford University Press
- in Education
- in Mathematics and Statistics
- See open book quality issues
My Maths Workbook Grade 2
See more Grade 2 books in our Grade 2 Workbooks section
See more books about maths below
Its is good book for child
A big Thank You to everyone who have made these practice sums . I solved them all in my home book where I practice sums where I make my own sums and practice , as you all made this it’s a relief from all this . I’m so excited to come first in class Thank You
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
- Activities and Crafts
- Bedtime Stories
- Books for a Cause
- Classic Books
- Diversity and Differences
- Dyslexic Font
- Early Reader
- Editor's Picks
- English Language
- English Stories
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Games and Activities
- Geography and Travel
- Holidays and Festivals
- Learning to Read
- Nursery Rhymes
- School Projects
- School Tests and Exams
- School Textbooks
- science fiction
- Story Collections
Popular This Month
- Grade 1 Workbooks
- Grade 6 Textbooks
- Grade 4 Textbooks
- Grade 2 Workbooks
- Grade 7 Textbooks
Subscribe to FKB Newsletter
Fossils: Tales of Long Ago
Doggie’s Last Day
Simple & Smart: Kids’ Education Tips for Parents and Teachers
How Christmas Began
World Children’s Day – Words of Wisdom
The Power of Reading Games: Building Literacy Skills in Children
Children Helping Childten – A Thanksgiving Tale
Should Primary School Educators Consider Further Education?
How Kids’ Books Can Benefit to Your Child
Respecting Personal Space
You might also like.
- For a new problem, you will need to begin a new live expert session.
- You can contact support with any questions regarding your current subscription.
- You will be able to enter math problems once our session is over.
- I am only able to help with one math problem per session. Which problem would you like to work on?
- Does that make sense?
- I am currently working on this problem.
- Are you still there?
- It appears we may have a connection issue. I will end the session - please reconnect if you still need assistance.
- Let me take a look...
- Can you please send an image of the problem you are seeing in your book or homework?
- If you click on "Tap to view steps..." you will see the steps are now numbered. Which step # do you have a question on?
- Please make sure you are in the correct subject. To change subjects, please exit out of this live expert session and select the appropriate subject from the menu located in the upper left corner of the Mathway screen.
- What are you trying to do with this input?
- While we cover a very wide range of problems, we are currently unable to assist with this specific problem. I spoke with my team and we will make note of this for future training. Is there a different problem you would like further assistance with?
- Mathway currently does not support this subject. We are more than happy to answer any math specific question you may have about this problem.
- Mathway currently does not support Ask an Expert Live in Chemistry. If this is what you were looking for, please contact support.
- Mathway currently only computes linear regressions.
- We are here to assist you with your math questions. You will need to get assistance from your school if you are having problems entering the answers into your online assignment.
- Phone support is available Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-10:00PM ET. You may speak with a member of our customer support team by calling 1-800-876-1799.
- Have a great day!
- Hope that helps!
- You're welcome!
Please ensure that your password is at least 8 characters and contains each of the following:
- a special character: @$#!%*?&
Intermediate 2nd Year Maths 2B Textbook Solutions | Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Study Material
Telangana & Andhra Pradesh BIEAP TS AP Intermediate Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Textbook Solutions Study Material Guide PDF Free Download, Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Blue Print Weightage 2022-2023, Maths 2B Chapter Wise with Solutions Pdf in English Medium and Telugu Medium are part of AP Inter 2nd Year Study Material Pdf .
Students can also go through Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Formulas PDF to understand and remember the concepts easily. Students can also read Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Syllabus & Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Important Questions Chapter Wise with Solutions Pdf 2022-2023 for exam preparation.
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Textbook Solutions PDF | Intermediate 2nd Year Maths 2B Study Material
Inter 2nd year maths 2b solutions in english medium.
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Circle Solutions
- Chapter 1 Circle Ex 1(a)
- Chapter 1 Circle Ex 1(b)
- Chapter 1 Circle Ex 1(c)
- Chapter 1 Circle Ex 1(d)
- Chapter 1 Circle Ex 1(e)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B System of Circles Solutions
- Chapter 2 System of Circles Ex 2(a)
- Chapter 2 System of Circles Ex 2(b)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Parabola Solutions
- Chapter 3 Parabola Ex 3(a)
- Chapter 3 Parabola Ex 3(b)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Ellipse Solutions
- Chapter 4 Ellipse Ex 4(a)
- Chapter 4 Ellipse Ex 4(b)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Hyperbola Solutions
- Chapter 5 Hyperbola Ex 5(a)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Integration Solutions
- Chapter 6 Integration Ex 6(a)
- Chapter 6 Integration Ex 6(b)
- Chapter 6 Integration Ex 6(c)
- Chapter 6 Integration Ex 6(d)
- Chapter 6 Integration Ex 6(e)
- Chapter 6 Integration Ex 6(f)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Definite Integrals Solutions
- Chapter 7 Definite Integrals Ex 7(a)
- Chapter 7 Definite Integrals Ex 7(b)
- Chapter 7 Definite Integrals Ex 7(c)
- Chapter 7 Definite Integrals Ex 7(d)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Differential Equations Solutions
- Chapter 8 Differential Equations Ex 8(a)
- Chapter 8 Differential Equations Ex 8(b)
- Chapter 8 Differential Equations Ex 8(c)
- Chapter 8 Differential Equations Ex 8(d)
- Chapter 8 Differential Equations Ex 8(e)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Solutions in Telugu Medium
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B వృత్తం Solutions
- Chapter 1 వృత్తం Ex 1(a)
- Chapter 1 వృత్తం Ex 1(b)
- Chapter 1 వృత్తం Ex 1(c)
- Chapter 1 వృత్తం Ex 1(d)
- Chapter 1 వృత్తం Ex 1(e)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B వృత్త సరణులు Solutions
- Chapter 2 వృత్త సరణులు Ex 2(a)
- Chapter 2 వృత్త సరణులు Ex 2(b)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B పరావలయం Solutions
- Chapter 3 పరావలయం Ex 3(a)
- Chapter 3 పరావలయం Ex 3(b)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B దీర్ఘవృత్తం Solutions
- Chapter 4 దీర్ఘవృత్తం Ex 4(a)
- Chapter 4 దీర్ఘవృత్తం Ex 4(b)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B అతిపరావలయం Solutions
- Chapter 5 అతిపరావలయం Ex 5(a)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B సమాకలనం Solutions
- Chapter 6 సమాకలనం Ex 6(a)
- Chapter 6 సమాకలనం Ex 6(b)
- Chapter 6 సమాకలనం Ex 6(c)
- Chapter 6 సమాకలనం Ex 6(d)
- Chapter 6 సమాకలనం Ex 6(e)
- Chapter 6 సమాకలనం Ex 6(f)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B నిశ్చిత సమాకలనులు Solutions
- Chapter 7 నిశ్చిత సమాకలనులు Ex 7(a)
- Chapter 7 నిశ్చిత సమాకలనులు Ex 7(b)
- Chapter 7 నిశ్చిత సమాకలనులు Ex 7(c)
- Chapter 7 నిశ్చిత సమాకలనులు Ex 7(d)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B అవకలన సమీకరణాలు Solutions
- Chapter 8 అవకలన సమీకరణాలు Ex 8(a)
- Chapter 8 అవకలన సమీకరణాలు Ex 8(b)
- Chapter 8 అవకలన సమీకరణాలు Ex 8(c)
- Chapter 8 అవకలన సమీకరణాలు Ex 8(d)
- Chapter 8 అవకలన సమీకరణాలు Ex 8(e)
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Blue Print Weightage 2022-2023 | Blueprint of Intermediate 2nd Year Maths 2B
AP Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Blue Print | Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Weightage 2022-2023
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Syllabus | Intermediate Second Year Maths 2B Syllabus
Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Syllabus Coordinate Geometry
- 1.1 Equation of circle – standard form-center and radius of a circle with a given line segment as diameter & equation of a circle through three noncollinear points – parametric equations of a circle.
- 1.2 Position of a point in the plane of a circle – the power of a point-definition of tangent-length of tangent
- 1.3 Position of a straight line in the plane of a circle-conditions for a line to be tangent – chord joining two points on a circle – equation of the tangent at a point on the circle – point of contact-equation of normal.
- 1.4 Chord of contact – pole and polar-conjugate points and conjugate lines equation of chord with given middle point.
- 1.5 The relative position of two circles-circles touching each other externally, internally common tangents – centers of similitude- equation of pair of tangents from an external point.
2. System of circles
- 2.1 The angle between two intersecting circles.
- 2.2 Radical axis of two circles – properties – Common chord and common tangent of two circles – radical centre. The intersection of a line and a Circle.
- 3.1 Conic sections – Parabola – equation of parabola in standard form-different forms of parabola – parametric equations.
- 3.2 Equations of tangent and normal at a point on the parabola (Cartesian and parametric) – conditions for a straight line to be a tangent.
- 4.1 Equation of ellipse in standard form- Parametric equations.
- 4.2 Equation of tangent and normal at a point on the ellipse (Cartesian and parametric) – condition for a straight line to be a tangent.
- 5.1 Equation of hyperbola in standard form – Parametric equations.
- 5.2 Equations of tangent and normal at a point on the hyperbola (Cartesian and parametric) – conditions for a straight line to be a tangent – Asymptotes.
Intermediate 2nd Year Maths 2B Syllabus Calculus
- 6.1 Integration as the inverse process of differentiation- Standard forms – properties of integrals.
- 6.2 Method of substitution-integration of Algebraic, exponential, logarithmic, trigonometric, and inverse trigonometric functions. Integration by parts.
- 6.3 Integration – Partial fractions method.
- 6.4 Reduction formulae.
7. Definite Integrals
- 7.1 Definite Integral as the limit of a sum
- 7.2 Interpretation of Definite Integral as an area.
- 7.3 Fundamental theorem of Integral Calculus.
- 7.4 Properties
- 7.5 Reduction formulae
- 7.6 Application of Definite integral to areas
8. Differential Equations
- 8.1 Formation of differential equation-Degree and order of an ordinary differential equation.
- Variables separable method
- Homogeneous differential equation
- Non-Homogeneous differential equation
- Linear differential equations
Maths taught in Cass 12 is a bit analytical and practicing Maths daily will become one of the most interesting and favourite subjects for the students. These Maths 2B Chapter Wise with Solutions Pdf is a fruitful resource for the students as there is a sudden advancement in the level of difficulty in the subject.
The Board of Intermediate Education swung into action with the task of evolving a revised syllabus on par with the main intention being enabling the students from our state to prepare for the national level common entrance tests, like NEET, ISEET, etc. This Intermediate 2nd Year Maths 2B Study Material will prove to be a useful study tool during exam preparation. keeping this task in view a committee of subject experts along with authorities in the department of BIE, strongly decided to adopt the NCERT textbooks from the academic year 2012-2013 on words.
This Intermediate 2nd Year Maths 2B Textbook Solutions PDF Download is brought up in accordance with the New Telugu Academy Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Textbook PDF Download . The subject is presented in a lucid way. So that each and every student understands the subject easily. All Problems have been solved for the benefit of students. These Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Textbook Solutions PDF is given will help the students to get an idea of the different types of questions that can be framed in an examination.
A lot of care and attention has gone into the Inter Maths 2B Study Material problems and clear illustrations have been provided where necessary. The alternative method is also discussed for some problems, to understand the students and solve them easily. With the help of this Intermediate Maths 2B Study Material , the student gets the style of answering and scope of the answer which helps him in getting the highest marks in the Public Examinations.
Intermediate 2nd Year Maths 2B Textbook Solutions
- All textual problems are solved.
- Diagrams are drawn wherever necessary.
- To solve Questions, a formula relating to that problem is also given to understand the students easily.
- The newly introduced problems are solved in a better way.
We hope that this Intermediate 2nd Year Maths 2B Textbook Solutions PDF Download helps the student to come out successful with flying colors in this examination. We wish that this Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Textbook Solutions PDF will win the hearts of the students and teaching faculty. These Inter 2nd Year Maths 2B Study material will help students to gain the right knowledge to tackle any type of questions that can be asked during the exams.
Did you know MyMaths can save teachers up to 5 hours per week?
A MyMaths impact study found 100% of teachers saw a time-saving benefit from MyMaths, with most seeing a reduction in time spent planning and marking homework, allowing them to focus more time on interventions, one-to-one teaching and other tasks.
Find out how MyMaths can save you time with a free trial .
Your experience, our expertise
MyMaths was created by teachers, for teachers and their students. We are constantly listening and evolving, so we can focus on what matters to you.
MyMaths can be used flexibly alongside existing resources and curriculum materials; we’ve mapped our content to popular UK schemes and curricula, such as White Rose Maths.
Limitless homework practice
With new questions generated each time students launch their homework, MyMaths students will never run out of practice!
You’re in control
A no-fuss solution that lets you stay in control. With our on-hand educational consultants and support site there if you need them, you can be confident MyMaths works for your teaching.
Complete curriculum coverage
Whole school coverage.
MyMaths provides complete curriculum coverage; our Primary school subscription is available for KS1 to KS3, with our Secondary subscription covering KS2 right up to A Level. Perfect for your whole school!
MyMaths in action
Diane Axford from Cumnor Primary School talks through how teachers at her school use MyMaths to set and track pupils’ work online, and why parents and pupils love using MyMaths at home.
It's pretty hard to beat really […] There's not another package like it for the price that it's offered at. I'm a big big fan and will be using again and again. Connor McKenna, Teacher at Ralph Allen School
To what extent does using mymaths save teachers time.
An impact study was undertaken to understand ‘To what extent does using MyMaths save teachers time?’ It included interviews with 22 teachers across Primary and Secondary schools in England. The time they reported saving varied from 15 minutes to 5 hours a week, with the average saving being around 2 hours a week.
An impact study is research that investigates a particular change or outcome that a product or service has on the group of people it is intended to help or benefit.
Learn more about the impact study
Ready to try MyMaths?
- Create an Account
- For Schools
- For Retailers
- Drop down option
Five Senses Education
- Compare Products
My Pals are Here! Maths Homework 2B (3E)
Download sample pages.
My Pals are Here Maths Homework (3rd Edition) is a series of practice and revision tests designed to complement the My Pals are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) package.
The book comprises two parts — A and B — for each level. There are ample questions to reinforce all the concepts taught throughout the school terms. A section on challenging questions called ' Put on Your Thinking Cap!' is included at the end of each chapter to develop pupils' creative thinking and problem-solving skills. A revision test is also included at the end of each school term to prepare pupils for their school assessments. This pupil-friendly book encourages excellence in mathematics through consistent diligence and practice.
This is a publication originally developed for the Singapore market - for Australia we recommend it for one year level higher (ie Level 2 will suit students working at a higher level than average in Years 2 and 3 as a general rule).
Marshall Cavendish Education
Welcome to the mce maths digital resources information page.
Select the MCE Maths Book Cover you are currently using to discover and access its digital resources* *These digital resources are not available in China. For users in China, please contact your respective education consultant to enquire.
Marshall Cavendish Primary Maths Series
Maths Ahead Series
MCE Cambridge Primary Mathematicss (2nd Edition) Series
MCE Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics Series
MCE Cambridge IGCSE™ Mathematics Core and Extended
MCE Cambridge IGCSE™ & O Level Additional Mathematics
My Pals are Here! Maths (4th Edition) Series
My Pals are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) Series
Primary Mathematics 2022 Series
Shaping Maths Series
Marshall cavendish primary maths series' digital resources.
The Marshall Cavendish Primary Maths Series comes with Annotatable eBook and a set of complementary digital resource, Maths Digital Suites that are packed with fun and interactive content, and effective teaching and learning tools.
Learn more about our digital resources below:
Our digital resources are based on a paid subscription package. interested to access our digital resources you can follow the registration process below for a 2-week trial. should you be interested to subscribe to our digital resource(s), please contact your education consultant., maths ahead series' digital resources.
The Maths Ahead Series comes with Annotatable eBook and a complementary AI-driven digital resource, Cerebry that provides personalised practice pathway and interactive content for teaching and learning Maths.
To access the above digital resources, please contact your education consultant.
Mce cambridge primary mathematics (2nd edition) series' digital resources*.
The MCE Cambridge Primary Maths Series comes with Annotatable eBook*, MCE Cambridge Primary App* and a set of complementary digital resources, Maths Digital Suites* that is packed with fun and interactive content, and effective teaching and learning tools.
What else can you do with the MCE Cambridge Primary App* ?
- Using the app's scanning function, scan the pages with "Watch" icon in the textbook to launch our multimedia resources which include videos, animations and simulations, making learning 'come alive'.
- Bookmark important pages in the eBook for easy reference.
- Annotate on the pages with virtual colour pencils and more!
*These digital resources will not go through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
MCE Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics Series' Digital Resources*
The MCE Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics Series comes with Annotatable eBook* and a complementary AI-driven digital resources, Cerebry* that provide personalised practice pathway and interactive content for teaching and learning Maths.
Our digital resources are based on a paid subscription package. Interested to access our digital resources? Contact your education consultant for a 2-week trial.
Mce cambridge igcse™ mathematics core and extended series' digital resources*.
The MCE Cambridge IGCSE™ Mathematics Core and Extended Series comes with Annotatable eBook* and a complementary AI-driven digital resources, Cerebry* that provide personalised practice pathway and interactive content for teaching and learning Maths.
MCE Cambridge IGCSE™ & O Level Additional Mathematics Series' Digital Resources
The MCE Cambridge IGCSE™ Mathematics & O Level Additional Mathematics Series comes with Annotatable eBook* and a complementary AI-driven digital resources, Cerebry* that provide personalised practice pathway and interactive content for teaching and learning Maths.
My Pals are Here! Maths (4th Edition) Series' Digital Resources
The My Pals are Here! (MPaH!) Maths (4th Edition) Series comes with Annotatable eBook and MPaH! Maths App that are packed with fun and interactive content, and effective teaching and learning tools.
What else can you do with the MPaH! Maths App ?
- Making use of Augmented Reality to enhance learning of mathematical concepts.
- Interactive digital elements such as games and activities.
- Engaging songs, videos and simulations to enrich learning.
- Draw and scribble on the page with virtual colour pencils and more!
My Pals are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) Series' Digital Resources
The My Pals are Here! (MPaH!) Maths (3rd Edition) Series comes with Annotatable eBook, MPaH! Maths App and a set of complementary digital resources, Maths Digital Suites and My Pals Are Here! Learning Solutions (MLS) that are packed with fun and interactive content, and effective teaching and learning tools.
Primary Mathematics 2022 Series' Digital Resources
The Primary Mathematics 2022 series comes with Annotatable eBook, and a set of complementary digital resources, Math Assessment and Maths Digital Suites that are packed with fun and interactive content, and effective teaching and learning tools.
Primary Mathematics with Merdeka Curriculum Series' Digital Resources
Shaping maths series' digital resources .
The Shaping Maths Series comes with Annotatable eBook, Shaping Maths App and a set of complementary digital resources, Maths Digital Suites and Maths Learning Solution that are packed with fun and interactive content, and effective teaching and learning tools.
What else can you do with the Shaping Maths App ?
- Making use of Augmented Reality and Marker Recognition to enhance the learning of mathematical concepts.
- Resource Library for easy reference of engaging interactive digital elements such as games, activities, songs, videos and simulations to enrich learning.
- Note-taking with virtual colour pencils, bookmark the pages and more.
Want to hear from us?
Sign up to be the first to know.
Connect with us
Company & Milestones Proven Methodology Media Centre Careers Contact Us
©2023 MARSHALL CAVENDISH EDUCATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Sign in/Register | View basket 0 items | Basket Total £0.00
International view | Switch to UK view | OUP Worldwide | Contact us
- Teacher Development Resources
- Early Years
- Essential Letters & Sounds
- Oxford Reading Tree
- Read Write Inc. Phonics
- Children's Dictionaries
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Maths Adventure
- Professional Development
- Evidence of Impact
- This Is Science
- Oxford International Curriculum
- Cambridge Primary
- Caribbean Primary
- Computer Science and ICT
- Modern Languages
- PE and Sport
- Religious Education
- Teacher training and development
- English Literature
- Understand the new IB History syllabus
- MYP Mathematics - the transition to IB Diploma
- MYP Mathematics - an integrated approach
- MYP Mathematics - preparing for eAssessment
- Cambridge Lower Secondary
- Cambridge IGCSE & O Level
- Cambridge International AS & A Level
- IB Diploma Programme
- IB Middle Years Programme
- OxfordAQA International GCSEs
- OxfordAQA International AS & A Level
- Home Learning
- Picture Books
- Distributor Resource Centre
- About Oxford Children's
- Primary English & Literacy
- Early Years learning
- Read Write Inc.
- Oxford Reading Buddy
- White Rose Maths: Primary Maths Practice Journals
- Arabic Club Readers
- Big Writing Adventures
- Big Writing
- Little Blending Books for Letters and Sounds
- Nelson Primary
- Phonics: Choice, quality and expertise
- Oxford Reading Levels
- Guided reading
- Independent reading
- Prepare for SATs success
- Proven intervention and catch-up
- eBook libraries to support reading anywhere
- Oxford Children's Reading
- Support to get learning back on track
- This is Science
- Reading beyond phonics
- Eithne Gallagher
- Gary Wilson
- James Clements
- Nikki Gamble
- Lindsay Pickton
- Pie Corbett
- Ruth Miskin
- Tony Whatmuff
- Louise Pennington
- Oxford Smart Curriculum Service
- Kerboodle Online Learning
- Design & Technology
- Global Perspectives
- Environmental Systems and Societies
- Cambridge Lower Secondary Complete English Second Edition
- Complete Computer Science for Cambridge IGCSE® & O Level
- MYP Mathematics: A Concept-Based Approach
- MYP Sciences: A Concept-Based Approach
- IB DP Science 2023
- CXC Study Guides
- Activate KS3 Science
- GCSE 9-1 Geography AQA
- Tricolore 5e édition
- geog.123 (KS3)
- Ignite English (KS3)
- Nelson Key Geography
- AQA GCSE Religious Studies
- Rollercoasters (KS3/11-14)
- Cambridge IGCSE® Global Perspectives in action
- Cambridge IGCSE® & O Level
- Cambridge International AS & A Level
- OxfordAQA International AS & A Level
- Learning at Home
- Read with Oxford
- Progress with Oxford
- Read with Biff, Chip and Kipper
- First Experiences with Biff, Chip and Kipper
- Oxford Children's Classics
- Winnie and Wilbur
- Pippi Longstocking
- Isadora Moon
- Super Happy Magic Forest
- Dictionaries & Reference for Schools
- Dictionaries and Thesauruses
- Subject Dictionaries
- Bilingual Dictionaries
- Creative Writing
- Free Dictionary Resources
- Sign in/Register
- Keep Updated
- How to order
- Contact your Educational Consultant
- 2023 catalogues
- Online evaluation
- Tell us what you think
- Join Educational Research Forum
- Rights & permissions
- Diversity & inclusion
- Help & support
- Help & Support
- Find Your Educational Consultant
- Order Catalogue
- Rights & Permissions
- Primary Educators
- Secondary Educators
- Parents & Carers
- Search Advanced search
You are here: Home > Secondary Teachers > Mathematics > MyMaths for KS3
- All resources
MyMaths for KS3
A course for the 2014 KS3 curriculum with direct links to MyMaths
- View sample material
Schemes of work (ks3), 2 year scheme of work, 3 year scheme of work, what does mymaths for ks3 deliver.
MyMaths for Key Stage 3 Ofsted Framework
Find out how this course supports you in delivering coherent skills and a knowledge rich curriculum
Schemes of Work (5 year)
AQA GCSE Maths 5-Year SoW
A 5-Year Scheme of Work to use alongside MyMaths for KS3 (2 years) and AQA GCSE Maths (3 years)
A 5-Year Scheme of Work to use alongside MyMaths for KS3 (3 years) and AQA GCSE Maths (2 years)
Edexcel GCSE Maths 5-Year SoW
A 5-Year Scheme of Work to use alongside MyMaths for KS3 (2 years) and Edexcel GCSE Maths (3 years)
A 5-Year Scheme of Work to use alongside MyMaths for KS3 (3 years) and Edexcel GCSE Maths (2 years)
- Keep updated
- OUP Corporate
- Oxford Dictionaries
- Oxford English Dictionary
- English Language Teaching
- Academic Books
- Oxford Journals
- Visit University of Oxford website
- International view | Switch to UK view
Price and stock details listed on this site are as accurate as possible, and subject to change. Occasionally, due to the nature of some contractual restrictions, we are unable to ship to some territories; for further details on shipping restrictions go to our Help section.
© 2023 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.