Resource types, all resource types, free 8th grade art history worksheets.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
Early Finishers Art Activities - 50 Pages of Fun Art Printables
Christmas Cup Games: Christmas Music Games: Rhythm Activity Lessons Christmas
HOLIDAY MUSIC FOR BEGINNERS: Boomwhackers® Handbells Recorder Christmas Music
Music Sub Plans Bundle
8th Grade ELA EVERYTHING BUNDLE - Year-Long Resources
Reading Comprehension Passages Bell Ringers for Middle School ELA Morning Work
Industrial Revolution Bundle - First and Second Industrial Revolutions
Science, Nonfiction, Social Studies Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions
Renaissance Artists Reading Comprehension Worksheet Bondone Donatello Masaccio
FREE | Sugar Skulls | Class Worksheet
Pablo Picasso Coloring Pages - Pablo Picasso Activity - Famous Artists
SEL Coloring Sheet 'What Fills Up Your Cup'
- Easel Activity
Yayoi Kusama Coloring Pages - International Dot Day Acivities
Elements and Principles Crossword Puzzle
Jan van Eyck Reading Comprehension Worksheet Renaissance Artist
Ancient Greek and Roman Art Student Handout - Art History
The History of Crayons Activities Digital and Print Versions Back to School
- Google Apps™
Manifest Destiny & American Progress Painting Analysis
- Word Document File
Texture Drawing Worksheet
Art - Pointillism Worksheet
Value Shading Practice
Renaissance Art Student Handout - Art History
Visual Art Middle School Bell Ringers Freebie First Day Week Drawing Art History
First Day of Art - Getting to Know the Artist
Elements of Art - Line Exercises
Ceramics - Pinch Pot Creatures: Middle School Art Lesson & Worksheets
Renaissance Art Powerpoint- Classical vs. Middle Ages vs. Ren. Art WORKSHEETS
Japan Artwork: Manga Lesson Activity Freebie
Art Critique Worksheet: DAIJ
Beginning Level Art Do Nows
Leonardo da Vinci Biography Guided Reading
Christmas Alphabet Dot to Dot & Coloring
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Tell us what you think
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
- About Art Class Curator
- Media & Press
- Programs for Schools
- Member Login
- Search this website
Art Class Curator
Hands-on and Minds-curious Art Learning
Yes! Art Is About Being Whole: A Memoir , my new book, is officially live!
Art printables, worksheets, and powerpoints.
Inside: A collection of printable art worksheets, PowerPoints, and lesson plans to use in art class. (Most of them are FREE!)
Art class should be about more than just making art! Art lessons should introduce students to a variety of works of art and allow them to explore the process, the history, and their own personal connections to the artworks they encounter.
Keeping a class full of students engaged while looking at art takes practice, confidence, inventive activities , and a variety of approaches. But most of us weren’t taught how to talk about art with kids . That’s why I’ve gathered some of my best printable art worksheets and downloads in one place! Most of these art lesson plans can be used for any grade level and there’s enough variety to keep elementary, middle, and high school students interested and intrigued.
Free Printable Art Worksheets
My favorite go-to art lessons come from the Art Appreciation Worksheet Bundle .
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! 1. Pick an artwork 2. Print one of the Art Appreciation Worksheets 3. Watch with joy as your students connect with and interpret art
The bundle includes 25 printable art worksheets, but everyone who signs up for Your Weekly Art Break , my email newsletter full of art inspiration, gets six FREE art appreciation worksheets . Fill out the form below to receive your free art worksheets and weekly art inspiration.
Art Appreciation Worksheets
In this free bundle of art worksheets, you receive six ready-to-use art worksheets with looking activities designed to work with almost any work of art.
Below, you’ll find a collection of the Art Class Curator posts that include art printables and downloads. These brains-on art activities will jump-start students’ critical thinking skills and breath new life into their art projects . All of these art lesson plans are all free unless otherwise marked. Most are printable PDFs, but the ones containing PowerPoints are marked.
Free Elements and Principles Printable Pack
This pack of printables was designed to work in a variety of ways in your classroom when teaching the elements and principles of art. You can print and hang in your classroom as posters/anchor charts or you can cut each element and principle of art in its own individual card to use as a lesson manipulative. Click here to download the Elements and Principles Printable Pack.
Elements & Principles Printable Pack
The Elements & Principles of Art are the foundation of every artwork, but teaching them can be a bore. Wake your students up and engage them with full color artworks, easy to understand definitions, and thought-provoking higher level thinking questions. This versatile resource can be hung in the classroom or used as an art manipulative.
Art Appreciation Printables
- Free Art Appreciation Printable Worksheet Bundle
- Art Appreciation Worksheet Bundle 25-Pack
- I am… Dorothea Lange: Exploring Empathy
- Character Analysis Art Activity: Twitter Perspectives
- Haikus about Art
- I See, I Think, I Wonder
- “I Feel” Word Wheel: Learning Emotional Literacy in Art Education
Art Appreciation Activities & Art Appreciation Lessons
- Art Description and Drawing Activity
- Virtual Art Museum Field Trip
- Complete the Picture: An Easy Art Appreciation Game for Kids
- Interpreting the Power of the Kongo Nkisi N’Kondi
Artworks Worksheets & Artworks Activities
- Art, Horror, and The Sublime: Symbolism in Pablo Picasso’s Guernica
- Kollwitz & Cassatt: Two Views of Motherhood in Art
- Rosa Rolanda Jigsaw Art Learning Activity
- Elements of Art Examples & Definitions
- Principles of Design Examples & Definitions
- Frida Kahlo’s The Two Fridas Art Discussion Lesson
- Art Analysis Activity for John Gast’s American Progress
- Art Around the World in 30 Days – China
- Masterpiece Monday: Manifest Destiny Art
Art Criticism Printables
Art criticism worksheets.
- SPARK: 5 Art Criticism Steps for Inspired Art Connections and Conversations
- Art History Student Study Guide Worksheets
Art Criticism Activities
- 82 Questions to Ask About Art
- Photograph Analysis Learning Activities
Art Criticism Lessons
- 4 Steps of Art Criticism Lesson
- What is Art? – Aesthetics Lesson Bundle
- Classical Sculpture Analysis Lesson
- Decoding Style: How to Teach Students to Read an Artwork
Puzzles About Art Printables
Teaching students about art and aesthetics is a great way to make them think about art in a new way. Aesthetics puzzles ignite exciting, meaningful classroom art discussions and flex students’ philosophical and critical thinking skills.
- Puzzles About Art: The Chimpanzee Painter
- Puzzles About Art: Call it Driftwood
More Art Printables
You can find more art lesson plans in the Art Class Curator store and on Teachers Pay Teachers . Sign up for Your Weekly Art Break to get six free art art worksheets and weekly art inspiration delivered to your inbox!
Get Art Inspiration To Your Inbox!
*free bundle of art appreciation worksheets*.
- SECONDARY ART CURRICULUM
- TASK CARDS & BELL RINGERS
- ART HISTORY WORKBOOKS
- PAINTING PACKETS
- VIRTUAL ESCAPES ENTERTAINMENT
- EDUCATIONAL DIGITAL ESCAPES
- ELA and Creativity
- SECONDARY LESSONS
- ELEMENTARY LESSONS
- SKETCH NOTES
- Shipping Info
- Return Policy
- Privacy & Security
- Shop Shop By Category SECONDARY ART CURRICULUM TASK CARDS & BELL RINGERS ART HISTORY WORKBOOKS PAINTING PACKETS VIRTUAL ESCAPES ENTERTAINMENT EDUCATIONAL DIGITAL ESCAPES HOMESCHOOL ELA and Creativity SECONDARY LESSONS ELEMENTARY LESSONS SKETCH NOTES
Create Art with ME middle school ART lesson plans and technique worksheets
PLEASE Share this Post:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of new posts by email.