Free Preschool Worksheets
The idea behind this website is to make a place where parents, teachers, and childcare professionals can download and print free educational resources for preschoolers. Preschool-aged children will benefit the most from the free printable worksheets on the site right now but we also plan on adding additional resources for younger kids.
Worksheets Cover English, Math, Activities, and General Learning
Our free worksheets are broken down into four main categories and cover different areas of early childhood education. The preschool English worksheets category includes spelling, reading, rhyming, phonics, and alphabet printables. They are designed for preschoolers’ cognitive and literacy development. The preschool activity worksheets category includes scissors practice, mazes, connect the dots, coloring, and tracing printables. They help children with developing fine motor skills and critical thinking ability. The preschool math worksheets category includes shapes, position and order, numbers, measurement, and counting printables. Children will become familiar with basic math skills. The preschool learning worksheets category includes weather, holiday, seasonal, colors, and telling time printables. They are a wonderful way for kids to learn the fundamental aspects of life. All of our free preschool worksheets can be downloaded in the PDF file format and then printed or you can print the worksheets directly in your browser.
Free to Use Anywhere including Preschools, Daycare Centers, Summer Camps, and at Home
One of the more common questions we get is “What are we allowed to do with the worksheets?”. You can do everything you want with our free daycare worksheets except sell them. Print as many as you want and make as many copies as you would like. You are also allowed to use our free worksheets anywhere, whether it be a preschool, summer camp, kindergarten, home, or a local daycare center. We want the worksheets we have created to be used by as many kids as possible.
These Preschool Printables are Different
Daycare worksheets cannot just be handed out and expected to be completed. A toddler who is two years old and a preschooler who is four years old learn differently than older children. Younger kids need to have different types of engagement in order to facilitate learning. Many of our preschool worksheets have more than one way they can be utilized. Teachers and parents can print a worksheet and then make learning game or activity out of it. Childcare professionals can also put together lesson plans using the free printables that can fit into a prekindergarten curriculum.
Popular Free Worksheets
Get More Worksheets
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Follow worksheetfun on pinterest - 100k, new worksheets, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets, most popular math worksheets, popular worksheets, top worksheets, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, new - follow worksheetfun on instagram.
Scroll to Top
Preschool Worksheets Age 3-4
At the age of 3–4 children start to be extreme curious. They ask many questions and try to gain as much knowledge about the world around as they can. While playing they demonstrate rich imagination, and rapidly developing speaking ability.
This is a high time to develop the first skills and competences that will be very helpful for the future school achievements. At home or in kindergarten children can develop fine motor and speaking skills, sensory perception, logical thinking, memory, attention and concentration ability, using play-based learning materials WUNDERKIDDY.
Why is preschool education important?
A huge children’s curiosity makes them to learn something new. Their brain is able to learn and remember lots of information and gain numerous of new skills. At the age of 3 children can easily learn to count up to 10, recognize distinction between items and nature objects and point at certain objects (e.g. sun or sky, etc.)
Children’s speaking ability also develops rapidly at the age of 3 years old. Their vocabulary allows them to construct simple sentences and ask many questions about the world around .
How to get a child involved into learning
Remembering that preschoolers cannot sit still for a long time; all the learning activities are to be done in a play form. Keep watch what your child likes the most and find appropriate games for him/her. Then the learning activity will be done with a huge involvement and motivation.
You should also choose the right time for learning games. If you see that your child is not interested or tired, postpone the game for later or offer another activity.
Worksheets for 3 year olds
At the age of 3–4 years children have a good memory , gain new physical skills, can tell longer sentences and are developing emotionally. Proper learning activities for 3 year olds are:
- creative games
- outdoor and indoor plays
- cooking and everyday activities around the household
We have prepared a collection of play-learning materials for children of 3–4 years old to make learning interesting and fun. Download and print high-quality materials for free from our website.
Math games for preschoolers
At about 3–4 years old children know numbers and can count up to 10. To learn numbers and develop counting skills, you can count with your child everything around (fingers, trees, cars, flowers, etc.) To make counting more various and exciting, print free developing math games and cards and worksheets for 4 year olds on WUNDERKIDDY.
At this age children are to know basic geometric shapes and be able to find objects matching by form. They are also able to compare quantities and define «more» and «less».
Logic and memory development
Logic and memory are the basic skills necessary for everybody. 3-4 year olds can improve these skills by means of following learning activities for 4 year olds:
- To assemble simple puzzles
- To find differences between two pictures
- To complete logical chain and simple math patterns
- To repeat a gesture or body position
- To compare colors and find matching pairs
- To sort and group objects according to their common features
Speaking skill improvement by toddlers
The most easy way to develop speaking skills is to talk with a child. Even if he/she cannot speak yet, listening is the first step to speaking. At about 3–4 years old children can learn letters and can combine simple words from separate letters. They are to talk about general topics:
- Home and household
- Furniture and kitchen utensil
- Wild and home animals
- Doings and movements
- Seasons and their features
- Fruits, vegetables and berries
- Personal hygiene and day's routine
To learn new words on the topics above in a play form, we offer printable games and worksheets that are meant to enrich kid's vocabulary and improve their speaking ability.
At the age of 3–4 years old children are to prepare their hands for future writing. By means of colorful children friendly tracing worksheets and graphomotor sheets you can do pre-writing trainings in a fun and easy way. Just download them here.
3 year old activities or how to start teaching kids at home
You can start preparing children for writing at the age of 3. Train their hands using different tasks, for example, graphomotor tracks. Activities like sculpting, drawing, and painting help to train fine motor skills, creative thinking and imagination.
Print free educational games, illustrated cards and preschool PDF worksheets for your play-learning sessions with children at the age of 3–4 years old. On our website you will find everything you need for exciting play-based learning: nursery printable activities for toddlers, Montessori worksheets, printable games and educational activities in PDF for 3–4 years old that are well suited both for kindergarten and home preschool activities for 3 year olds.
Print, play and enjoy WUNDERKIDDY!