- For a new problem, you will need to begin a new live expert session.
- You can contact support with any questions regarding your current subscription.
- You will be able to enter math problems once our session is over.
- I am only able to help with one math problem per session. Which problem would you like to work on?
- Does that make sense?
- I am currently working on this problem.
- Are you still there?
- It appears we may have a connection issue. I will end the session - please reconnect if you still need assistance.
- Let me take a look...
- Can you please send an image of the problem you are seeing in your book or homework?
- If you click on "Tap to view steps..." you will see the steps are now numbered. Which step # do you have a question on?
- Please make sure you are in the correct subject. To change subjects, please exit out of this live expert session and select the appropriate subject from the menu located in the upper left corner of the Mathway screen.
- What are you trying to do with this input?
- While we cover a very wide range of problems, we are currently unable to assist with this specific problem. I spoke with my team and we will make note of this for future training. Is there a different problem you would like further assistance with?
- Mathway currently does not support this subject. We are more than happy to answer any math specific question you may have about this problem.
- Mathway currently does not support Ask an Expert Live in Chemistry. If this is what you were looking for, please contact support.
- Mathway currently only computes linear regressions.
- We are here to assist you with your math questions. You will need to get assistance from your school if you are having problems entering the answers into your online assignment.
- Have a great day!
- Hope that helps!
- You're welcome!
Please ensure that your password is at least 8 characters and contains each of the following:
- a special character: @$#!%*?&
Upload a screenshot and solve any math problem instantly with MathGPT!
Drag & drop an image file here, or click to select an image.
Choose Your Test
Sat / act prep online guides and tips, the 5 best homework help websites (free and paid).
Other High School , General Education
Listen: we know homework isn’t fun, but it is a good way to reinforce the ideas and concepts you’ve learned in class. But what if you’re really struggling with your homework assignments?
If you’ve looked online for a little extra help with your take-home assignments, you’ve probably stumbled across websites claiming to provide the homework help and answers students need to succeed . But can homework help sites really make a difference? And if so, which are the best homework help websites you can use?
Below, we answer these questions and more about homework help websites–free and paid. We’ll go over:
- The basics of homework help websites
- The cost of homework help websites
- The five best homework websites out there
- The pros and cons of using these websites for homework help
- The line between “learning” and “cheating” when using online homework help
- Tips for getting the most out of a homework help website
So let’s get started!
The Basics About Homework Help Websites–Free and Paid
Homework help websites are designed to help you complete your homework assignments, plain and simple.
What Makes a Homework Help Site Worth Using
Most of the best sites allow users to ask questions and then provide an answer (or multiple possible answers) and explanation in seconds. In some instances, you can even send a photo of a particular assignment or problem instead of typing the whole thing out!
Homework help sites also offer more than just help answering homework questions. Common services provided are Q&A with experts, educational videos, lectures, practice tests and quizzes, learning modules, math solving tools, and proofreading help. Homework help sites can also provide textbook solutions (i.e. answers to problems in tons of different textbooks your school might be using), one-on-one tutoring, and peer-to-peer platforms that allow you to discuss subjects you’re learning about with your fellow students.
And best of all, nearly all of them offer their services 24/7, including tutoring!
What You Should Should Look Out For
When it comes to homework help, there are lots–and we mean lots –of scam sites out there willing to prey on desperate students. Before you sign up for any service, make sure you read reviews to ensure you’re working with a legitimate company.
A word to the wise: the more a company advertises help that veers into the territory of cheating, the more likely it is to be a scam. The best homework help websites are going to help you learn the concepts you’ll need to successfully complete your homework on your own. (We’ll go over the difference between “homework help” and “cheating” a little later!)
You don't need a golden piggy bank to use homework help websites. Some provide low or no cost help for students like you!
How Expensive Are the Best Homework Help Websites?
First of all, just because a homework help site costs money doesn’t mean it’s a good service. Likewise, just because a homework help website is free doesn’t mean the help isn’t high quality. To find the best websites, you have to take a close look at the quality and types of information they provide!
When it comes to paid homework help services, the prices vary pretty widely depending on the amount of services you want to subscribe to. Subscriptions can cost anywhere from $2 to $150 dollars per month, with the most expensive services offering several hours of one-on-one tutoring with a subject expert per month.
The 5 Best Homework Help Websites
So, what is the best homework help website you can use? The answer is that it depends on what you need help with.
The best homework help websites are the ones that are reliable and help you learn the material. They don’t just provide answers to homework questions–they actually help you learn the material.
That’s why we’ve broken down our favorite websites into categories based on who they’re best for . For instance, the best website for people struggling with math might not work for someone who needs a little extra help with science, and vice versa.
Keep reading to find the best homework help website for you!
Best Free Homework Help Site: Khan Academy
- Price: Free!
- Best for: Practicing tough material
Not only is Khan Academy free, but it’s full of information and can be personalized to suit your needs. When you set up your account , you choose which courses you need to study, and Khan Academy sets up a personal dashboard of instructional videos, practice exercises, and quizzes –with both correct and incorrect answer explanations–so you can learn at your own pace.
As an added bonus, it covers more course topics than many other homework help sites, including several AP classes.
Runner Up: Brainly.com offers a free service that allows you to type in questions and get answers and explanations from experts. The downside is that you’re limited to two answers per question and have to watch ads.
Best Paid Homework Help Site: Chegg
- Price: $14.95 to $19.95 per month
- Best for: 24/7 homework assistance
This service has three main parts . The first is Chegg Study, which includes textbook solutions, Q&A with subject experts, flashcards, video explanations, a math solver, and writing help. The resources are thorough, and reviewers state that Chegg answers homework questions quickly and accurately no matter when you submit them.
Chegg also offers textbook rentals for students who need access to textbooks outside of their classroom. Finally, Chegg offers Internship and Career Advice for students who are preparing to graduate and may need a little extra help with the transition out of high school.
Another great feature Chegg provides is a selection of free articles geared towards helping with general life skills, like coping with stress and saving money. Chegg’s learning modules are comprehensive, and they feature solutions to the problems in tons of different textbooks in a wide variety of subjects.
Runner Up: Bartleby offers basically the same services as Chegg for $14.99 per month. The reason it didn’t rank as the best is based on customer reviews that say user questions aren’t answered quite as quickly on this site as on Chegg. Otherwise, this is also a solid choice!
Best Site for Math Homework Help: Photomath
- Price: Free (or $59.99 per year for premium services)
- Best for: Explaining solutions to math problems
This site allows you to t ake a picture of a math problem, and instantly pulls up a step-by-step solution, as well as a detailed explanation of the concept. Photomath also includes animated videos that break down mathematical concepts to help you better understand and remember them.
The basic service is free, but for an additional fee you can get extra study tools and learn additional strategies for solving common math problems.
Runner Up: KhanAcademy offers in-depth tutorials that cover complex math topics for free, but you won’t get the same tailored help (and answers!) that Photomath offers.
Best Site for English Homework Help: Princeton Review Academic Tutoring
- Price: $40 to $153 per month, depending on how many hours of tutoring you want
- Best for: Comprehensive and personalized reading and writing help
While sites like Grammarly and Sparknotes help you by either proofreading what you write via an algorithm or providing book summaries, Princeton Review’s tutors provide in-depth help with vocabulary, literature, essay writing and development, proofreading, and reading comprehension. And unlike other services, you’ll have the chance to work with a real person to get help.
The best part is that you can get on-demand English (and ESL) tutoring from experts 24/7. That means you can get help whenever you need it, even if you’re pulling an all-nighter!
This is by far the most expensive homework site on this list, so you’ll need to really think about what you need out of a homework help website before you commit. One added benefit is that the subscription covers over 80 other subjects, including AP classes, which can make it a good value if you need lots of help!
Best Site for STEM Homework Help: Studypool
- Best for: Science homework help
- Price: Varies; you’ll pay for each question you submit
When it comes to science homework help, there aren’t a ton of great resources out there. The best of the bunch is Studypool, and while it has great reviews, there are some downsides as well.
Let’s start with the good stuff. Studypool offers an interesting twist on the homework help formula. After you create a free account, you can submit your homework help questions, and tutors will submit bids to answer your questions. You’ll be able to select the tutor–and price point–that works for you, then you’ll pay to have your homework question answered. You can also pay a small fee to access notes, lectures, and other documents that top tutors have uploaded.
The downside to Studypool is that the pricing is not transparent . There’s no way to plan for how much your homework help will cost, especially if you have lots of questions! Additionally, it’s not clear how tutors are selected, so you’ll need to be cautious when you choose who you’d like to answer your homework questions.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Homework Help Sites?
Homework help websites can be a great resource if you’re struggling in a subject, or even if you just want to make sure that you’re really learning and understanding topics and ideas that you’re interested in. But, there are some possible drawbacks if you don’t use these sites responsibly.
We’ll go over the good–and the not-so-good–aspects of getting online homework help below.
3 Pros of Using Homework Help Websites
First, let’s take a look at the benefits.
#1: Better Grades Beyond Homework
This is a big one! Getting outside help with your studies can improve your understanding of concepts that you’re learning, which translates into better grades when you take tests or write essays.
Remember: homework is designed to help reinforce the concepts you learned in class. If you just get easy answers without learning the material behind the problems, you may not have the tools you need to be successful on your class exams…or even standardized tests you’ll need to take for college.
One of the main reasons that online homework help is appealing is because it’s flexible and convenient. You don’t have to go to a specific tutoring center while they’re open or stay after school to speak with your teacher. Instead, you can access helpful resources wherever you can access the internet, whenever you need them.
This is especially true if you tend to study at off hours because of your extracurriculars, work schedule, or family obligations. Sites that offer 24/7 tutoring can give you the extra help you need if you can’t access the free resources that are available at your school.
Not everyone learns the same way. Maybe you’re more of a visual learner, but your teacher mostly does lectures. Or maybe you learn best by listening and taking notes, but you’re expected to learn something just from reading the textbook .
One of the best things about online homework help is that it comes in a variety of forms. The best homework help sites offer resources for all types of learners, including videos, practice activities, and even one-on-one discussions with real-life experts.
This variety can also be a good thing if you just don’t really resonate with the way a concept is being explained (looking at you, math textbooks!).
Not so fast. There are cons to homework help websites, too. Get to know them below!
3 Cons of Using Homework Help Websites
Now, let’s take a look at the drawbacks of online homework help.
#1: Unreliable Info
This can be a real problem. In addition to all the really good homework help sites, there are a whole lot of disreputable or unreliable sites out there. The fact of the matter is that some homework help sites don’t necessarily hire people who are experts in the subjects they’re talking about. In those cases, you may not be getting the accurate, up-to-date, and thorough information you need.
Additionally, even the great sites may not be able to answer all of your homework questions. This is especially true if the site uses an algorithm or chatbot to help students…or if you’re enrolled in an advanced or college-level course. In these cases, working with your teacher or school-provided tutors are probably your best option.
#2: No Clarification
This depends on the service you use, of course. But the majority of them provide free or low-cost help through pre-recorded videos. Watching videos or reading info online can definitely help you with your homework… but you can’t ask questions or get immediate feedback if you need it .
#3: Potential For Scamming
Like we mentioned earlier, there are a lot of homework help websites out there, and lots of them are scams. The review comments we read covered everything from outdated or wrong information, to misleading claims about the help provided, to not allowing people to cancel their service after signing up.
No matter which site you choose to use, make sure you research and read reviews before you sign up–especially if it’s a paid service!
When Does “Help” Become “Cheating”?
Admittedly, whether using homework help websites constitutes cheating is a bit of a grey area. For instance, is it “help” when a friend reads your essay for history class and corrects your grammar, or is it “cheating”? The truth is, not everyone agrees on when “help” crosses the line into “cheating .” When in doubt, it can be a good idea to check with your teacher to see what they think about a particular type of help you want to get.
That said, a general rule of thumb to keep in mind is to make sure that the assignment you turn in for credit is authentically yours . It needs to demonstrate your own thoughts and your own current abilities. Remember: the point of every homework assignment is to 1) help you learn something, and 2) show what you’ve learned.
So if a service answers questions or writes essays for you, there’s a good chance using it constitutes cheating.
Here’s an example that might help clarify the difference for you. Brainstorming essay ideas with others or looking online for inspiration is “help” as long as you write the essay yourself. Having someone read it and give you feedback about what you need to change is also help, provided you’re the one that makes the changes later.
But copying all or part of an essay you find online or having someone write (or rewrite) the whole thing for you would be “cheating.” The same is true for other subjects. Ultimately, if you’re not generating your own work or your own answers, it’s probably cheating.
5 Tips for Finding the Best Homework Help Websites for You
Now that you know some of our favorite homework help websites, free and paid, you can start doing some additional research on your own to decide which services might work best for you! Here are some top tips for choosing a homework help website.
Tip 1: Decide How You Learn Best
Before you decide which site or sites you’re going to use for homework help, y ou should figure out what kind of learning style works for you the most. Are you a visual learner? Then choose a site that uses lots of videos to help explain concepts. If you know you learn best by actually doing tasks, choose a site that provides lots of practice exercises.
Tip 2: Determine Which Subjects You Need Help With
Just because a homework help site is good overall doesn’t mean that it’s equally good for every subject. If you only need help in math, choose a site that specializes in that area. But if history is where you’re struggling, a site that specializes in math won’t be much help. So make sure to choose a site that you know provides high-quality help in the areas you need it most.
Tip 3: Decide How Much One-On-One Help You Need
This is really about cost-effectiveness. If you learn well on your own by reading and watching videos, a free site like Khan Academy is a good choice. But if you need actual tutoring, or to be able to ask questions and get personalized answers from experts, a paid site that provides that kind of service may be a better option.
Tip 4: Set a Budget
If you decide you want to go with a paid homework help website, set a budget first . The prices for sites vary wildly, and the cost to use them can add up quick.
Tip 5: Read the Reviews
Finally, it’s always a good idea to read actual reviews written by the people using these homework sites. You’ll learn the good, the bad, and the ugly of what the users’ experiences have been. This is especially true if you intend to subscribe to a paid service. You’ll want to make sure that users think it’s worth the price overall!
If you want to get good grades on your homework, it’s a good idea to learn how to tackle it strategically. Our expert tips will help you get the most out of each assignment…and boost your grades in the process.
Doing well on homework assignments is just one part of getting good grades. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about getting great grades in high school in this article.
Of course, test grades can make or break your GPA, too. Here are 17 expert tips that’ll help you get the most out of your study prep before you take an exam.
Need more help? Check out Tutorbase!
Our vetted tutor database includes a range of experienced educators who can help you polish an essay for English or explain how derivatives work for Calculus. You can use dozens of filters and search criteria to find the perfect person for your needs.
Ashley Sufflé Robinson has a Ph.D. in 19th Century English Literature. As a content writer for PrepScholar, Ashley is passionate about giving college-bound students the in-depth information they need to get into the school of their dreams.
Student and Parent Forum
Our new student and parent forum, at ExpertHub.PrepScholar.com , allow you to interact with your peers and the PrepScholar staff. See how other students and parents are navigating high school, college, and the college admissions process. Ask questions; get answers.
Ask a Question Below
Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply!
Improve With Our Famous Guides
- For All Students
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 160+ SAT Points
How to Get a Perfect 1600, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 800 on Each SAT Section:
Score 800 on SAT Math
Score 800 on SAT Reading
Score 800 on SAT Writing
Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section:
Score 600 on SAT Math
Score 600 on SAT Reading
Score 600 on SAT Writing
Free Complete Official SAT Practice Tests
What SAT Target Score Should You Be Aiming For?
15 Strategies to Improve Your SAT Essay
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 4+ ACT Points
How to Get a Perfect 36 ACT, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section:
36 on ACT English
36 on ACT Math
36 on ACT Reading
36 on ACT Science
Series: How to Get to 24 on Each ACT Section:
24 on ACT English
24 on ACT Math
24 on ACT Reading
24 on ACT Science
What ACT target score should you be aiming for?
ACT Vocabulary You Must Know
ACT Writing: 15 Tips to Raise Your Essay Score
How to Get Into Harvard and the Ivy League
How to Get a Perfect 4.0 GPA
How to Write an Amazing College Essay
What Exactly Are Colleges Looking For?
Is the ACT easier than the SAT? A Comprehensive Guide
Should you retake your SAT or ACT?
When should you take the SAT or ACT?
Get the latest articles and test prep tips!
Looking for Graduate School Test Prep?
Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here:
GRE Online Prep Blog
GMAT Online Prep Blog
TOEFL Online Prep Blog
Holly R. "I am absolutely overjoyed and cannot thank you enough for helping me!”
- Solve equations and inequalities
- Simplify expressions
- Factor polynomials
- Graph equations and inequalities
- Advanced solvers
- All solvers
- Scientific Notation
What can QuickMath do?
QuickMath will automatically answer the most common problems in algebra, equations and calculus faced by high-school and college students.
- The algebra section allows you to expand, factor or simplify virtually any expression you choose. It also has commands for splitting fractions into partial fractions, combining several fractions into one and cancelling common factors within a fraction.
- The equations section lets you solve an equation or system of equations. You can usually find the exact answer or, if necessary, a numerical answer to almost any accuracy you require.
- The inequalities section lets you solve an inequality or a system of inequalities for a single variable. You can also plot inequalities in two variables.
- The calculus section will carry out differentiation as well as definite and indefinite integration.
- The matrices section contains commands for the arithmetic manipulation of matrices.
- The graphs section contains commands for plotting equations and inequalities.
- The numbers section has a percentages command for explaining the most common types of percentage problems and a section for dealing with scientific notation.
- Add Fractions
- Simplify Fractions
Get step-by-step solutions to your math problems
Try Math Solver
Get step-by-step explanations
Graph your math problems
Practice, practice, practice
Get math help in your language
Loved by 10,000+ students
Instant Answers, Any Subject
Instant Accurate Answers
From homework help to exam prep, SmartSolve is the perfect study assistant! With a 98.97% accuracy rate, confidently get answers to questions in any subject, including math, science, history, and more.
Powered By AI
SmartSolve utilizes next generation AI backed by industry leaders to ensure every answer provided is as detailed and accurate as possible!
Customer privacy is our #1 concern. With various proprietary techniques embedded into SmartSolve, usage when browsing any website is completely hidden!
How SmartSolve Works
SmartSolve can be used in three different ways to ensure universal support across all websites and questions.
Click a button and instantly get the answer on various learning platforms such as: Blackboard, Canvas, Cengage and McGraw Hill.
Simply highlight and solve any question found online.
Take a picture of any complex or image problem and let SmartSolve handle the rest.
Loved by Students and Teachers
SmartSolve has received an overwhelming amount of positive reviews and is embraced and cherished by both teachers and students across the world.
FREE for 4 days
- 10 question limit
- SmartSolve Chrome extension
- SmartSolve mobile application
- Cancel anytime, no questions asked
$9.99 / month
- UNLIMITED question solving
- Access to latest features
$7.99 / month
- Priority support
Study smarter, not harder.
- How It Works
- Terms & Conditions
© 2024 SmartSolve
Still have questions? Ask CameraMath online
- 24/7 expert live tutors
Unlimited numbers of questions
- Step-by-step explanations
You can enjoy
- Unlimited number of questions
- No interruptions
- Full accuess to answer and solution
- Limited Solutions
How would you rate Smodin?
Help us improve Smodin by leaving us feedback!
Omni is the most accurate AI homework solver on the market!
Max Limit Reached (3 / week)
See omni in action.
How to use Smodin Omni
1. type your homework question into the search box.
Make your question as precise as possible. The more clearly worded your question is, the more likely Smodin Omni will be able to find the answer to your question.
2. Search for Answers
Click the search button. Smodin Omni will search our large question-and-answer database as well as the internet for the solution to your question. This typically takes around 10 seconds. We will find relevant internet content, helpful images, and useful explanations.
3. Look for your answer
Majority of common questions are easy to answer, and you will see your answer appear in the answer list. However, more unique questions may not have sufficient answers in our database or on the web.
4. Ask Smodin Omni your Question
Smodin Omni uses various machine learning models to determine the answer to your question. The more questions you ask it, the smarter the Omni becomes. Currently, Smodin Omni can answer a limited amount of question types, but it is growing its understanding of topics daily.
5. Share your answer with your classmates
You love it when your friends help you with your homework, so why not help them with their homework? Share your answers from Smodin Omni to help your classmates with their homework!
Other Homework Solving Tools
How does smodin omni work.
Smodin Omni first searches for your homework question across the we and our large database of questions to see if your question has been answered. If your question is still not answered, Smodin Omni will attempt to answer your question using large machine learning models that understand various school subjects in depth.
Who is Smodin Omni for?
Smodin Omni is designed for students that want instantaneous answers to homework problems. It is designed for students who want to see related information on problems to their homework they cannot easily get from searching on the web. Smodin Omni is also designed to be a replacement for most tutor related needs. Smodin Omni can easily answer questions while you"re in class, in a study session, or any where else you need fast answers to homework questions. Smodin Omni was specifically designed for languages that don't have as many resources available on the web. It can help popular languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Arabic, German, French, Norwegian, and many other languages. Smodin is on a mission to provide useful tools to every language, and Smodin Omni is part of that mission.
Smodin Omni improves your grades
A student's grades are one of the most important factors that determine his or her future opportunities. Having higher grades in school can help a student get into a good university, thus getting a better job after graduation. Trying to get better grades can be very hard at times, especially when the workload is too heavy and there is not enough time to study properly. The main problem of many students is that they lack time for studying due to their other priorities. Studying for hours on end is pointless if you don't understand the material. Students need to be able to absorb information quickly and easily so that they can focus on other aspects of school life. A student homework answer generator can help students learn different subjects more efficiently, which will lead to improved grades across all subjects. Students can use AI learning assistants during their free time while commuting or during breaks at school. These programs make it possible to learn new concepts even when there isn't a lot of time available. In addition, the use of an AI assistant makes it possible for students to learn without having to spend money on additional tutoring or educational courses.
An Answer Generator Enhances the Learning Experience
Tools like our AI student answer generator can help students review material more effectively and efficiently. They can also provide students with automatic feedback and suggestions that they should incorporate into their work or study practices. When used correctly, these tools are invaluable in helping students improve their learning curves and produce better quality work. Students can use them as self-help tools to complete projects on their own.
Smodin Omni Helps You Retain More Information
While the Internet is a great source of information, students often have limited time to retain information. As a result, they need to review their notes and textbooks repeatedly. An answer generator makes it easy to save time finding the right answer. Smodin Omni helps students retain information by offering answers to questions instantaneously leading to greater subject matter retention.
Student Answer Generators Provide an Equal Education Opportunity
The students who have the most trouble with their studies are those in rural and inner-city schools, as well as those in underprivileged neighborhoods. All these students are often at a disadvantage because they lack the resources for individual tutoring time or time with their professors. With Smodin Omni, an artificial intelligence answer generator, students of all backgrounds can spend time understanding their curriculum by receiving answers to all their questions instantly. This can help students reach his or her full potential and succeed in school.
Type Your Questions into Smodin Omni Today
Use our AI answer generator to receive the answers to all your questions. Our service is constantly improving with each inputted question. Continuing to use our service will only make it better. And a better Omni means better answers, improved grades, and a better student life.
Answer homework questions in any of the following languages
© 2024 Smodin LLC
Need Help with Your Homework ?
Your AI copilot for study
Question Answering & Homework Helper
Go with QuestionAI App, AI Powered Question Answering helper & Summarizer, instantly resolve all kinds of problems, summarize all kinds of texts and help to answer your questions with concise solution. Choice of more than 10 million users. A marvelous homework finisher!
Why Use Question AI Tool?
Our Question AI has unique features and all free, also known as Homework AI.
Snapping & Problem Solving
Just take a picture of your math problems and then get the answers quickly! Wonderful Homework AI copilot.
24-hour AI copilot
24 hours online answer questions and provide u with professional and concise solutions! Question AI is your good AI copilot.
Respond to your needs promptly and quickly. You can also discuss a pdf file or pdf files with your darling Question AI.
No Fear textbooks. Show you authoritative textbook solutions in all subjects with a clear and understandable way.
1. Can Question AI handle complex or technical language?
Yes, it can. The AI has been trained on a big dataset, so technical or complex data won’t be a problem. Question AI can handle any academic or technical langauge.
2. Can Question AI be used on mobile devices, or is it only available on desktop?
Question AI is accessible on both desktop and mobile. Question AI supports Windows and Mac systems as well as IOS and Android.
3. How fast Question AI generate an answer?
Within seconds. Never doubt Question AI's speed.
4. How many questions can Question AI tool handle at once?
There’s no limit. Question AI can handle several questions at the same time.
5. Can Question AI make several versions of the Same text, each with a different level of detail?
Question AI can give you a longer or shorter text, depending on your wishes.
- Nh43po4 n h p o
- The measures of the angles of xyz are in the ratio 456
- Which tem describes the protrusion of a muscle through
- Which gland is responsible for producing melatonin
- C2h4o2 express your answer as an empirical formula a
- Which force involves h atoms attached to n o f ionic
- Crossing a quotline of respectquot does which of the
- The halflife of zn71 is 24 minutes how many grams of a
- A human spermegg cell is but when the sperm and egg cell
- Question 10 1 point which is an example of moderation in
- Two technicians are discussing torque wrenches
- Which organization acts as the guiding force in the
- Lisa and kate are playing a card game and a total of 900
- Complete the statements to describe sporulation and
- True or false axons from the nasal side of each retina
- You are observing a multipolar neuron under the
- A cable television network is conducting a sample to
- 252 test cst environmental challenges question 12 of 25
- 1 ots nom 6km sous 3km nors 3km sout 1km south previous
- Many scientists have contributed to the atomic theory in
- The wamber bl alems you begin with in a chemical leacion
- The instrumentation in an offroad dump truck is
- Cabphoris myahs 2321 chemistry the mole test zoom
- Part b describe the shape of the following orbitals 5s
- Answer for each question contemporary sociologists would
- Question 18 1 point consumer demand declines businesses
- Consider the numbers 2pi and sqrt17 how do the values of
- What is the law of sines a sin xopphyp b c2a2b22abcos c
- Which proteins binds to regulatory switches in a
- The jet stream is a fastmoving stream of air found at
- Solve each of the following equations for x a log5x1307
- Select the correct answer which expression is equivalent
- 78xx6 59xx50
- Go step by step to reduce the radical
- Solve the following exponential equation without using
- The number of rafters n in a roof can be found by the
- Question show examples determine if sqrt36 is rational
- Rationalize the denominator and simplify xsqrt2sqrt8 x4
- Simplify express your answer using positive exponents
- Multiple choice question which expression or equation
- Listen which expression is equivalent to 727579 721 72 c
- 52 score 420 420 answered question 5 simplify
- Solve for b 082b78 b submit
- Question 9 of 15 evaluate 2523 a 14 b 4 c 4 d 14
- 8z19 y311 x9y11
- The positions available in the health and wellness
- The total amount you earn as a salary or hourly wage is
- Fill in the blanks 14 points 46 pays up to 40 of your
- During winter in the northern hemlsphere the days are
- What is a catapult launch type of roller coaster
- Construct the confidence interval for the population
- The heat of chemical reactions can be used to do useful
- In 2021 in the united states reached over 850 billion or
- What is the order of the stages of digestion a
- Which of the following best describes the function of
- In the context of oceanography what is the process of
- Susie finished preparing a dish for a dinner party being
- Find the coordinates of m the midpoint of the interval
- Select the correct answer use a graphing tool to solve
- There is water moving underneath your feet all the time
- Suppose that the true proportion of americans who save
- Review the items below and determine which would cause
- Morgan has diabetes and must carefully monitor his food
- Convert decimal 49 and 29 to binary in 2s complement
- Whats the humidity and temperature of a continental
- Read the excerpt from president franklin roosevelts
- 2 how does product quality affect efficiency product
- What is the slope of the line that passes through the
- There are moles in 126 1024 particles
- Question 27 the best wry to avoid a power skid is to
- Cole wants to buy a bmx bike to compete in his towns
- When transporting an athlete with a suspected backbone
- B 6x48 a box had x penclls then 6 pencls were removed
- Identify the spectator ions in the following complete
- What is the gradual change in species composition in a
- Openended question if we mix together baking soda and
- Which of these actions causes wind rotation of earth on
- 1 point besides water where does most of the mass in a
- Which basic economic question asks about the way in
- According to the updated healthy people 2020 examples of
- 1 point what is the role of constellations in navigation
- What does friction do to a moving object speeds it up
- Sources that produce voltage as a result of bending
- With it is easy to target a specific geographic location
- 1c in your own words explain how to measure the
- What term is used for the supported point in the center
- Constit final assessment plant pests bacteri plant pests
- The idea that many diseases are caused by microorganisms
- Which combination of shifts of aggregate demand and
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
Khan Academy Blog
Free Math Worksheets — Over 100k free practice problems on Khan Academy
Looking for free math worksheets.
You’ve found something even better!
That’s because Khan Academy has over 100,000 free practice questions. And they’re even better than traditional math worksheets – more instantaneous, more interactive, and more fun!
Just choose your grade level or topic to get access to 100% free practice questions:
Kindergarten, basic geometry, pre-algebra, algebra basics, high school geometry.
Statistics and probability
High school statistics, ap®︎/college statistics, precalculus, differential calculus, integral calculus, ap®︎/college calculus ab, ap®︎/college calculus bc, multivariable calculus, differential equations, linear algebra.
- Addition and subtraction
- Place value (tens and hundreds)
- Addition and subtraction within 20
- Addition and subtraction within 100
- Addition and subtraction within 1000
- Measurement and data
- Counting and place value
- Measurement and geometry
- Place value
- Measurement, data, and geometry
- Add and subtract within 20
- Add and subtract within 100
- Add and subtract within 1,000
- Money and time
- Intro to multiplication
- 1-digit multiplication
- Addition, subtraction, and estimation
- Intro to division
- Understand fractions
- Equivalent fractions and comparing fractions
- More with multiplication and division
- Arithmetic patterns and problem solving
- Represent and interpret data
- Multiply by 1-digit numbers
- Multiply by 2-digit numbers
- Factors, multiples and patterns
- Add and subtract fractions
- Multiply fractions
- Understand decimals
- Plane figures
- Measuring angles
- Area and perimeter
- Units of measurement
- Decimal place value
- Add decimals
- Subtract decimals
- Multi-digit multiplication and division
- Divide fractions
- Multiply decimals
- Divide decimals
- Powers of ten
- Coordinate plane
- Algebraic thinking
- Converting units of measure
- Properties of shapes
- Ratios, rates, & percentages
- Arithmetic operations
- Negative numbers
- Properties of numbers
- Variables & expressions
- Equations & inequalities introduction
- Data and statistics
- Negative numbers: addition and subtraction
- Negative numbers: multiplication and division
- Fractions, decimals, & percentages
- Rates & proportional relationships
- Expressions, equations, & inequalities
- Numbers and operations
- Solving equations with one unknown
- Linear equations and functions
- Systems of equations
- Geometric transformations
- Data and modeling
- Volume and surface area
- Pythagorean theorem
- Transformations, congruence, and similarity
- Arithmetic properties
- Factors and multiples
- Reading and interpreting data
- Negative numbers and coordinate plane
- Ratios, rates, proportions
- Equations, expressions, and inequalities
- Exponents, radicals, and scientific notation
- Algebraic expressions
- Linear equations and inequalities
- Graphing lines and slope
- Expressions with exponents
- Quadratics and polynomials
- Equations and geometry
- Algebra foundations
- Solving equations & inequalities
- Working with units
- Linear equations & graphs
- Forms of linear equations
- Inequalities (systems & graphs)
- Absolute value & piecewise functions
- Exponents & radicals
- Exponential growth & decay
- Quadratics: Multiplying & factoring
- Quadratic functions & equations
- Irrational numbers
- Performing transformations
- Transformation properties and proofs
- Right triangles & trigonometry
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry (Advanced)
- Analytic geometry
- Conic sections
- Solid geometry
- Polynomial arithmetic
- Complex numbers
- Polynomial factorization
- Polynomial division
- Polynomial graphs
- Rational exponents and radicals
- Exponential models
- Transformations of functions
- Rational functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry
- Trigonometric equations and identities
- Analyzing categorical data
- Displaying and comparing quantitative data
- Summarizing quantitative data
- Modeling data distributions
- Exploring bivariate numerical data
- Study design
- Counting, permutations, and combinations
- Random variables
- Sampling distributions
- Confidence intervals
- Significance tests (hypothesis testing)
- Two-sample inference for the difference between groups
- Inference for categorical data (chi-square tests)
- Advanced regression (inference and transforming)
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Data distributions
- Two-way tables
- Binomial probability
- Normal distributions
- Displaying and describing quantitative data
- Inference comparing two groups or populations
- Chi-square tests for categorical data
- More on regression
- Prepare for the 2020 AP®︎ Statistics Exam
- AP®︎ Statistics Standards mappings
- Composite functions
- Probability and combinatorics
- Limits and continuity
- Derivatives: definition and basic rules
- Derivatives: chain rule and other advanced topics
- Applications of derivatives
- Analyzing functions
- Parametric equations, polar coordinates, and vector-valued functions
- Applications of integrals
- Differentiation: definition and basic derivative rules
- Differentiation: composite, implicit, and inverse functions
- Contextual applications of differentiation
- Applying derivatives to analyze functions
- Integration and accumulation of change
- Applications of integration
- AP Calculus AB solved free response questions from past exams
- AP®︎ Calculus AB Standards mappings
- Infinite sequences and series
- AP Calculus BC solved exams
- AP®︎ Calculus BC Standards mappings
- Integrals review
- Integration techniques
- Thinking about multivariable functions
- Derivatives of multivariable functions
- Applications of multivariable derivatives
- Integrating multivariable functions
- Green’s, Stokes’, and the divergence theorems
- First order differential equations
- Second order linear equations
- Laplace transform
- Vectors and spaces
- Matrix transformations
- Alternate coordinate systems (bases)
Frequently Asked Questions about Khan Academy and Math Worksheets
Why is khan academy even better than traditional math worksheets.
Khan Academy’s 100,000+ free practice questions give instant feedback, don’t need to be graded, and don’t require a printer.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets look like?
Here’s an example:
What are teachers saying about Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets?
“My students love Khan Academy because they can immediately learn from their mistakes, unlike traditional worksheets.”
Is Khan Academy free?
Khan Academy’s practice questions are 100% free—with no ads or subscriptions.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets cover?
Our 100,000+ practice questions cover every math topic from arithmetic to calculus, as well as ELA, Science, Social Studies, and more.
Is Khan Academy a company?
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere.
Want to get even more out of Khan Academy?
Then be sure to check out our teacher tools . They’ll help you assign the perfect practice for each student from our full math curriculum and track your students’ progress across the year. Plus, they’re also 100% free — with no subscriptions and no ads.
The best way to learn and teach with AI is here. Ace the school year with our AI-powered guide, Khanmigo.
For learners For teachers For parents
Get step-by-step explanations
Graph your math problems
Practice, practice, practice
Get math help in your language
Your personal ai physics tutor.
Learn Smarter, Not Harder with Physics AI
Introducing StudyMonkey, your AI-powered Physics tutor .
StudyMonkey AI can tutor complex Physics homework questions, enhance your essay writing and assess your work—all in seconds.
No more long all-nighters
24/7 solutions to Physics questions you're stumped on and essays you procrastinated on.
No more stress and anxiety
Get all your Physics assignments done with helpful answers in 10 seconds or less.
No more asking friends for Physics help
StudyMonkey is your new smart bestie that will never ghost you.
No more staying after school
AI Physics tutoring is available 24/7, on-demand when you need it most.
Physics is a natural science that involves the study of matter and its motion through spacetime, along with related concepts such as energy and force.
AI Tutor for any subject
American college testing (act), anthropology, advanced placement exams (ap exams), arabic language, archaeology, biochemistry, chartered financial analyst (cfa) exam, communications, computer science, certified public accountant (cpa) exam, cultural studies, cyber security, dental admission test (dat), discrete mathematics, earth science, elementary school, entrepreneurship, environmental science, farsi (persian) language, fundamentals of engineering (fe) exam, gender studies, graduate management admission test (gmat), graduate record examination (gre), greek language, hebrew language, high school entrance exam, high school, human geography, human resources, international english language testing system (ielts), information technology, international relations, independent school entrance exam (isee), linear algebra, linguistics, law school admission test (lsat), machine learning, master's degree, medical college admission test (mcat), meteorology, microbiology, middle school, national council licensure examination (nclex), national merit scholarship qualifying test (nmsqt), number theory, organic chemistry, project management professional (pmp), political science, portuguese language, probability, project management, preliminary sat (psat), public policy, public relations, russian language, scholastic assessment test (sat), social sciences, secondary school admission test (ssat), sustainability, swahili language, test of english as a foreign language (toefl), trigonometry, turkish language, united states medical licensing examination (usmle), web development, step-by-step guidance 24/7.
Receive step-by-step guidance & homework help for any homework problem & any subject 24/7
Ask any Physics question
StudyMonkey supports every subject and every level of education from 1st grade to masters level.
Get an answer
StudyMonkey will give you an answer in seconds—multiple choice questions, short answers, and even an essays are supported!
Review your history
See your past questions and answers so you can review for tests and improve your grades.
It's not cheating...
You're just learning smarter than everyone else
How Can StudyMonkey Help You?
Hear from our happy students.
"The AI tutor is available 24/7, making it a convenient and accessible resource for students who need help with their homework at any time."
"Overall, StudyMonkey is an excellent tool for students looking to improve their understanding of homework topics and boost their academic success."
Upgrade to StudyMonkey Premium!
You have used all of your answers for today!
Why not upgrade to StudyMonkey Premium and get access to all features?
Take advantage of our 14 day free trial and try it out for yourself!
Photo. Solve. Learn. Get PhotoSolve.
- Join our Discord
- Weird But True
- Sex & Relationships
- Viral Trends
- Human Interest
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food & Drink
trending now in Lifestyle
College student flies 2 hours to class to avoid paying rent:...
I'm a longevity expert — here are the best foods to eat for a...
Dear Abby: My wife of 20 years left me, she's saying I use my...
The obvious reason why Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's...
'Deinfluencing' is here! Gen Z and millennials giving up for...
I run The Daddy Academy — these are the 5 things men need to do...
If you know why the 'Dune' stars and celebs are posing this way,...
Pharmacies nationwide face delays as health-care tech company...
Second-grader’s impossible math homework question leaves parents stumped: ‘help this mama out’.
Thanks for contacting us. We've received your submission.
I’ll be the first to admit that math isn’t my strongest subject.
I’d even go as far as saying I’m pretty much innumerate (illiterate but for numbers – not a real word but go with it.)
With that being said, as a full-grown adult, I thought I would be able to figure out the ‘impossible’ year two maths question that’s doing the rounds on the internet right now.
But I was wrong. So, so wrong.
It turns out, I’m not in the minority here. Hundreds of fellow adults were also scratching their heads trying to solve the task, which has been deemed ‘unsolvable’ by many.
“Please help this mama out!”
It all started when a mom shared her child’s homework question to the r/askmath Reddit.
The question starts off by referencing a previous equation that read: “200 + 60 + 9 = 269.”
Seems simple, right?
But here’s where it gets tricky.
Start your day with all you need to know
Morning Report delivers the latest news, videos, photos and more.
Thanks for signing up!
Please provide a valid email address.
Never miss a story.
The next question encourages students to “stretch your thinking” by writing another addition equation.
It instructed: “The equation must have a 1-, a 2- and a 3-digit addend and use all of these digits.”
The digits in question included; 6, 6, 2, 2, 8, 8, 0, 0 and 0.
The mom shared a photo of the question next to some working out that’s been scribbled out. She captioned the post: “Second-grade math question that we can’t figure out. The teacher asked for an answer as well that included the numbers. I am so stuck!! This is probably so easy, but after an hour I’m at my wits’ end! Second grade!!!”
She added: “Please help this mama out.”
“This is year two homework?!”
People then rushed to the comments to give the equation a crack and share their thoughts on the question as a whole.
“Fasten your seatbelts… we’re going from ‘Are you smarter than a fifth grader?’ to ‘Are you smarter than a second grader?'” one user quipped.
A second critiqued the question, saying: “Okay but what the heck is this supposed to teach the kids? Guess and check?”
“Yeah, that is not something I would expect very many second graders to get. But then again, that is the ‘Stretch your thinking’ question for this worksheet,” mentioned a third user.
A fourth then made the point, “The unnecessary hyphens after the one and two kinda makes the question confusing, especially for a child.”
“What the hell are addends?” someone else asked, echoing everyone’s thoughts.
“I’m assuming your kid was taught what addends were before this homework was given? So they should have been able to at least explain that part considering that, from the comments, most people don’t have a clue what those are,” someone replied.
So, you’re probably dying to know the answer by now. And, thankfully, a smart cookie in the comments was able to help out.
Apparently, it was as simple as just recreating a similar formula to the previous answer.
“800 + 60 + 2 = 862,” wrote the user.
The OP praised them, saying, “Why did you make it look so easy?! We were about to start WWIII over here and you just whipped it out like the obvious answer that it is. Thank you for saving my tired brain and also my child’s teacher from a very worded email. You win hero of the day!”